13 March 2012

Hakuoki: Zuisouroku: Saito Hajime 02

hakuoki ~shinsengumi kitan~ cosplay - saito hajime 2

Saito Hajime once left the Shinsengumi to apparently join Kashitarou Itou's group of Imperial National Guards. However, it was later revealed that he was under orders from Hijikata Toshizo to infiltrate and gather information regarding Itou’s plans. He successfully completes his mission and returns to the Shinsengumi after Itou’s assassination.

I don’t know what it is about this photo that’s so mesmerizing, but it’s a highly convincing cosplay of Saito! Thanks again to Michelle for sending this in!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the mesmerizing thing. I pretty much sat at my screen staring at the picture for a few minutes in an almost dream-like state XD
    Must be how the picture was taken. It does seem almost dream-like to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jam desu..... ^__^March 15, 2012 at 3:45 AM

    i agree! this one is pretty amazing... though i wish you know the cosplayer's name.... i'll definitely follow his cosplays.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syaza: Don't you just wish there was a higher resolution of this photo? *_*;;; I want to see all the details!

    Jam: I wish I knew that too. I'll try to see if I can find him or her and let you guys know! >u<;;;

    ReplyDelete