14 February 2008

Cosplay Video: Perhaps Love

Happy Valentines Day, everyone! :o

I originally intended to just make this video for no real purpose… But I guess I’ll enter this on Sanriotown’s Valentine Video Contest. Hopefully, I can grab myself a limited edition Hello Kitty USB. :D

List of cosplays:

  1. Gundam Seed: Athrun Zala and Cagalli Yula Athha

  2. Inuyasha: Kikyo and Inuyasha

  3. Gyakuten Saiban: Karuma Mei and Mitsurugi Reiji

  4. Final Fantasy X: Yuna and Tidus

  5. Rurouni Kenshin: Battousai and Yukishiro Tomoe

  6. Gundam Seed: Yamato Kira and Lacus Clyne

Song is entitled Perhaps Love by Jose Mari Chan. :) You can post this video in your blog by grabbing the embed code here.

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment